Friday, August 11, 2006
The Husband, at his finest.

Snippits of conversation at our house this week:

The Leester: How ya feeling babe?

Moi: Not great, wish the pain would just go away or I at least knew what was up.

The Leester: So, what's for dinner? And did you have a chance to get my pants hemmed?

Moi: Dude, extenuating circumstances, the pants aren't done yet. Dinner, hmmmn..something frozen.

The Leester: See, this is why I hate buying pants that are not already the right length.

Moi: Thanks for the sympathy though, really.

The Leester: Well, I could be sympathetic, but then the world would spin off its axis and everything would be all turned upside down. And you wouldn't want that, now would you?

Gotta love him, he is such a sweetheart! My romantic champion! Hahaha, good thing I am used to this and can see through the gruff layer, right?


2 Comments:

Blogger T. Willie said...

Gah. Hope you feel better reallyreallyreally fast. :-( And yes, as romantic champions go, he's a keeper;-)

Mine would say he's only trying to keep you from dwelling on the pain, but I like the world spinning off its axis explanation.

Blogger Katie said...

Here's my weekend conversation:

Me: "The stitches in my leg hurt really bad, and to top it all off, I have my period."

The Fiance: "So that means we can't get it on? Damn it."

His romanticism just kills me.

Post a Comment

<< Home