Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Tomorrow...
If you haven't withered (read:run) away from boredom and disgust at the lack of updates, I promise I shall deliver tomorrow, now that my house guests have begun their homeward journey.

It was great to see them and I will miss them, of course, but it is also nice to be back to routine around here.

And on that note? To sleep. For I am old. And quite boring. And still battling this stupid phantom pain, whatever it may be. Which, by the way, I see a GI about first thing in the morning.

Goodnight!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect a full report from that doctor and if HE can't figure it out, it's up to Mayo you come!!! :o)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

popabare says goodnight god bless and may all your pain be gone with the sunrise.

Post a Comment

<< Home