Thursday, November 23, 2006
Happy Turkey Day!
To my American friends. To my Canadian friends? Happy Thursday! I'll think of you. Sorry about the lack of an update yesterday, the Leester and the Prodigy are off for the rest of the week so I do not anticipate being around much.

Yesterday, we were out doing this:
DSC_5787
At this place, here:
DSC_5809
It was fun! It's always fun, if you ask me.

Can you blame me for being out there, even if it was rather cold? Hell, even the turkeys were trying to get one last game in before dinner!
DSC_5736
Sadly for them, they ARE dinner.

Enjoy yours!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of TURKEYS give our love to your boys

Blogger Dare said...

Guess what I was looking at today?
Flights to Orlando on expedia....hmmm....
Gobble gobble.
The shots of the turkey on the green is hilarious.
"Turkey on the Green" sounds like a fabulous name for a restaurant.

Blogger Mad Mom said...

looks so nice there....hope you had a nice T-Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...what course is that?

Blogger Dee G. said...

H, That is Celebration

Post a Comment

<< Home