Monday, November 06, 2006
Way to suck the life out of it....
Well, I lasted what, six days? I am hereby removing myself from this blog every day for thirty days nonsense so that I can go back to writing on here because I want to and not because I feel like I have to or somehow my head will explode or something.

I have found for the past six days that this has become a chore to me and since that kind of defeats the whole purpose of my blogging, I am throwing in the towel.

As well, I am never on my computer on the weekends. I am out doing things with my family, which is far more important to me than finding the time to be here.

Thanks for understanding, dear reader! I will still be shooting for five days a week, but I can't make any promises. Unless of course we have an agreement that they are made to be broken? Cause if so, I am in like Flynn!

Best of luck to everyone else participating!!!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'bout time

it was obvious that you couldn't do it just because you should. Same as when we tried to get you to do homework.

:o)

Blogger Dee G. said...

hahaha..I know, right? Thats me entirely, fully prpared to commit 25%!!!

I am such a dork :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief, I struggle to post once every two weeks. At least you have stuff to write about but yeah, you can't possibly post every single day on a schedule and not make it feel like a chore. Quality, not quantity darlin.

Blogger Mad Mom said...

I give you credit for trying....I blog like 3-4 times a week and I have trouble, lol.

Blogger Mad Mom said...

oh and thanks for the comment on my flickr!! she was running around doing metal horns all day.....lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If what we do in our lives, and enjoy doing it, it's fun.
If it becomes a chore or unenjoyable, then let someone else doit.

A weekly update will suffice.

Thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you are doing a great job. Keeps me comin back!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home