Wednesday, November 01, 2006
I made it!
So...Day one. Good thing I didn't promise an early morning post for each day in November, right? Truth be known, I was tempted to say screw it for today as I am tired. We spent Halloween with the boy at Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights and did not get in until after 1:00. That is far too late for this old girl, let me tell you. We let the kid play hookie today and The Leester took the day off and we intended to sleep late and recover from our night on the town.

Instead, The Leester and I were up at the crack of dawn and off golfing. Surprise, surprise, right? Yeah...for sure.

Tonight, I leave you with a glimpse of our Halloween. See you tomorrow!

Hallows Eve
Twas a dark and stormy night...okay, so it wasn't stormy but the fog machines were out in full force.
The Fog
The stage was set, replete with eerie music and sound effects.
Oh, for fog's sake!
Leaving a cloud so dense you had to wade through it, barely able to see what might be waiting to jump out at you.
Bloody Awful
Scary things, with growling voices, in all shapes and sizes.
Stretch
Big and small, chasing us around with chainsaws.
Seriously Scary Midget
Even the littlest of horrors, enough to make me jump.
Dark Harvest
Leaving little doubt about what my nightmares will be made of, taunting me.
For RSM
Until next Halloween. If it's all the same to you, I'll take stories of a different variety.
Classic

Until tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home