Sunday, August 27, 2006
All Dogs Go To Heaven....
And if I am -really- good, I get to go to the dog park!!
DSC_4489
Where I get really tired and sit on the park bench with the Daddy-human person.
DSC_4632
But not till after I climb...
DSC_4563
And play hide and go seek...
DSC_4414
And run around....
DSC_4422
And have a really in depth doggie-talk...
DSC_4405
And...ruh-roh....
DSC_4494
Back up on the park bench by my Daddy-human thing. He will keep me safe.

Shew...it's a dog's life.

My Mommy-human will be back tomorrow with lots of her words. She was too sleepy tonight to tell you stories so I am going to go make her scratch my tummy now.

Bye!!!
-Divot.

Yes, okay, it is true. I -really- need to get a life.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes you do

Blogger Dee G. said...

haha, shaddup, biyotch!

Post a Comment

<< Home