Thursday, September 07, 2006
Step #732 in the quest to find out...
Okay then! Not the gallbladder. So, the next step is an upper GI scope. I have that done on the 19th and maybe that will shed some light on things? In the meantime I have been given some antispasmodic (sorry people, just works on the insides, I am going to be as much of a spaz as I ever was. Which, how eighties. Am I old, or am I old??)medicine which will hopefully alleviate some of the discomfort. So there ya have it. At this point I am fairly confident that they are doing all that can be done in search of a diagnosis and really, what more can I ask for?

I am okay with this, just so long as we are still searching for the problem. Also, the GI is hot, so that helps.

My Mom suggested perhaps stress as I seemed out-of-character quick to anger when she was here. I immediately started yelling at her and asked her what the hell she was talking about, what did she know anyways?? Of course, I was kidding and we laughed. She is right, I was quick to anger but I attribute it to the pain and the fact that I had just recently quit smoking and was what one might call bit-chay. Bitchier than normal, even. That and the fact that the men in my life know just how to piss me off when they have Grandma and Auntie in dah house to back them up and cater to whims. For which I apologize, Lizzy-bits. And already did right after you left even! Now cope, I did it in the most public manner possible, alright? Geeeeze, Louise! Some people! (I tease you Mommy, you know I love you. I'm sorry I was cranky with you guys. *bats lashes*)

I am feeling better than I was yesterday about the kiddo's thing as well, everyone will be just fine. I'm really glad I am in the habit of preparing mostly healthy food to begin with and as I have learned some great tricks and grew up in the house of a dietitian, I know all sorts of ways to make the kid some great tasting treat type foods he can still enjoy.

So set thine minds at ease, the world has regained it's axis and you can all move along now!

See you tomorrow! Ciao!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I hope they figure out what's going on. :\

I hope you post some more food stuffs and recipes! I'm interested in getting some new, healthy-conscious recipes. I tend to have different dietary habits from my fiance so I'm always trying to find stuff that's easy and fun to make, while still being somewhat good.

Post a Comment

<< Home