Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Tuesday, Already??
The packing, it is hell. If you do not see anything new from me tomorrow, please call 911. It will surely mean I am trapped under a heavy box.

In the meantime, please follow this link and vote for Rock Star Mommy, she has been nominated for a 2006 blog award, in the category of best parenting blog. She is fun, funny and more than just a little bit crazy.

target="_blank">
src="http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/dayrionsmom/Vote-for-RSM--Deanna.gif"

border="0" alt="Made by Mama Jen">



Now be nice and go vote, okay??

*edited to add: If I wasn't completely stunned in the ways of the coding, you'd see a nice flashy little button. Unfortunately for you and me both (especially me) I am the stunned one. So just click that mess and go vote anyways. Or I may start to feel a little stabby. And we dont want that. Trust me.*


1 Comments:

Blogger Dare said...

loser. I got mine to work. Neener Neener

Post a Comment

<< Home