Thursday, December 07, 2006
Will Wonders Never Cease....
A second post in one day. Imagine! Duly challenged by Tracey C. over at Picture This, this is me; right now. Fresh out of the shower, packing done for the day.

Join in on the fun, will you?
DSC_5990

In the spirit of keeping the challenge going, I hereby tag Carrisa, Kait, Kim, Dare and Steen to be today's lemmings. The premise is, you come as you are. A picture of you, the minute you read this, posted on your blog. Challenge your friends, invite 4 more.

Please play nice, wont you??


7 Comments:

Blogger tracey clark said...

I love it. You look so, um, squeaky clean! Thanks for playing and for the link to Picture This.

Blogger Dare said...

Alright, alright, I let the dog pee, got me card reader, went to the arena and did my cash out, and now here i am....geez - i must love you or something....going to post my hideous pic now.

Blogger Kait said...

Bahh ram you! I'll do it when I get home, I guess! Although, it'll be AFTER I pee.

Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Awesome b&w photo!

Blogger Life said...

i done did it.

Blogger Life said...

oh and kait-- sheep be true. (that'll do piggie, that'll do)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pix dee

Post a Comment

<< Home