Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Blah Blah Blah Gratitude Cakes And All that...
The start of the A-Z thingamajiggy brings you my sincere appreciation for....

*drum roll*

ACETAMINOPHEN!

Oh, lovely little white tablet with the astounding ability to rid my life of those garden variety aches and pains that often plague me. What would I do without you? Where would I be without your 1500mg (blatant over usage, indeed. Cant have too much of a good thing, dontcha know) of blissful pain relief? I can totally overlook the fact that you were once used as a vehicle to transport that meanie, cyanide, in order to kill those poor unsuspecting folks. It was just that one run of bad times and the rest have been golden years, for you. Your chalky, bitter, little powdery pills that I have difficulty swallowing prevent me from having to languish on the sofa while I await the pain and suffering to alleviate. How do I appreciate thee? Let me count the ways. You are the first thing I turn to along with a huge glass of water when I am punished for imbibing in too much wine.

Acetaminophen, I LOVE YOU!

(Did you really expect anything else? Angels? Apples? Afros? Abalones? Appalachians? I mean come on...whose blog is this again? yeah, that's what I thought you'd say)

My A-1 piss off?

ASSHOLES

Enough said.

p.s. That whole 105 things for 105 posts? 105 things=commitment. Me+commitment= Not so much. Don't wait around too long for it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Dare said...

Have you learned NOTHING from your fiasco of Naplomoblofowhatzit?
Haha - well, I look forward to it anyway...or are we done now?
Yup, thought so....

Blogger Kait said...

Ha ha ha... I'd like to see this come to fruition - it's a pretty good idea! :)

I love ib profin more than acetaminophen (sp?) but I can't have that for a while :(

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatsa flame war?

Post a Comment

<< Home