Tuesday, December 26, 2006
My How The Time Flies
Even when you are not having fun, it seems. I find it hard to believe that it has been twelve days since I last posted anything here. A truncated version of the goings on at The Casa G:

We have moved. We are getting settled and things are getting unpacked and put away. Christmas has come and gone and I managed to get a tree put up and decorated (on Christmas eve), cook the traditional turkey dinner, get the shopping done and wrapped with some element of surprise for the Prodigy.

Number of pictures taken of the day's festivities: 0
Number of times one seriously old lady fell asleep mid-conversation: 3
Number of Danielle Steele books one seriously old lady wrapped and gave to my husband and son for Christmas: 2
Number of times I was forced to conceal laughter behind my hand at such occasion: 834

Craziness ensues. Pictures to follow of the new home etc.

Be well, everyone (assuming my absense of the last twelve days has not come at the price of my entire readership, of course). I hope your holidays have been a blessed occasion.


9 Comments:

Blogger Life said...

Number of socks mailed to your BIFF Kim?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i unfortunately am still a reader...but only because i'm family...noone else believes you are ever coming back. tell the boys molly said "reading expands your horizons"hahaha

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still a reader here! Glad to know you are all OK. Hope it was Merry.

Blogger Dare said...

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU.


...okay, no I don't.

Blogger Kait said...

Ha ha ha! That's fantastic! I hope the boys enjoy their Danielle Steele!

Glad to heaer that you're alive and well...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/29 - Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Dee! Happy birthday TO YOU!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least h remembers your b'day, Dee.....
not like Momma and poppa

;o(

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Momma...I cheat! I use BirthdayAlarm.com and it tells me a few days ahead when it's my people's b-days! Then I can send them e-cards easily!!! I'm not that good all on my own!

Blogger Life said...

You say it's your birthday... It's my birthday too ya! Yes we're gonna have a party party...

Post a Comment

<< Home