Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Well Hello, Tuesday's Child!
Yesterday was a complete wipe (Pun intended? You know me by now, you decide!) due to the other members of this household all being down and out with a stomach bug, but we have survived. Shew. Good thing I make a mean homemade chicken noodle soup, isn't it?

Today's letter is 'G'...and without further ado, I will share my favorite thing beginning with this letter. Can anyone guess? Anyone?



Right...like no one saw that coming. Speaking of, it's been two weeks since I have done any golfing. Damn company and other various obligations, always getting in the way...sheesh!

Must go rectify that, off to book a tee time. Before I go though, can you guess whose favorite Super Bowl commercial this is?



BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that commercial.

Post a Comment

<< Home