Tuesday, August 14, 2007
At A Snails Pace..
Now having the ability to follow up on our ongoing non immigrant VISA application with the USCIS.GOV website, I am in the habit of checking pretty much daily to see where we stand in our quest to reside in the lovely State of Florida for another two years. I'm sure you will be as pleased to know as I was that they are currently working on petitions filed on April 02, 2007.

Who knew then, that the lovely State of Florida could also be known as the lovely State of Purgatory?

Where we sit and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

Why should this matter, right? We can be here during the processing time, we can continue life as normal, we can live as we always do--

WITH A HUGE MONKEY ON OUR BACKS!

Sometimes I just have to shake my head at how ludicrous it all is. That, and it really bothers me more than I can explain not to have a valid drivers license. Just one of those things, I guess.

*grumble grumble*

Ah, the quest to live permanently in the land of opportunities.

---------

In other happenings, a question for you.. Does my desire to purchase one of these Bullet Proof Back Packs for The prodigy make me overly paranoid, or smart? What would you, as a parent do?


1 Comments:

Blogger Life said...

hell, i want a bullet proof backpack! and bra!

Post a Comment

<< Home