Friday, August 17, 2007
Keepin' It real, Yo-
I know it has been a while since I have shared with you any of the great Leesterisms, so today I give you this gem. This is yesterday morning's email correspondence.

Me: Most awesomely awesome dream last night ever--I dreamt I was doing my orientation for my new job, as a nurse. I had already graduated and was working. It made it seem very real to me and I woke up feeling very positive today.

The Hubs: WELL, NURSE DREAMS ARE COOL, I'VE HAD A COUPLE MYSELF !

Me: Dude...you are SUCH an asshole.

The Hubs: I'm not an asshole

Me: Dude, I'm so sharing with you my important dream of the future and you have to make it about sex dreams. That makes you an asshole.

The Hubs: Yes, it was very opportunistic.

Me: Hahaha--you ass. Especially when your nurse dreams have had absolutely NOTHING to do with me. Ya shmuck.

The Hubs: You know you love me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Men - they always find a way of sticking their ginormous feet in their mouth. haha.

Post a Comment

<< Home