Saturday, June 30, 2007
I've reached a new low.
Anyone want to guess how shitty I feel after spilling the contents of a freshly poured, extra large cup of steaming hot coffee off of the kitchen counter and right onto the Jack Russell Terrier that is ALWAYS underfoot in the kitchen; completely covering his head and back?

Right, because cold-cocking him with my driver and splitting his lip when he walked right into my practice swing a couple months ago wasn't quite enough.

If you guessed steaming pile of dog crap as the possible level of shitty, you would be correct.

His yelping, crying and scrambling in circles out of extreme pain until I dunked him in a sink of cold water will be the stuff my nightmares are made of for the time being. That, and I feel like throwing up.

That is all.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the poor boo boo! How is he?

Blogger Katie said...

Is he okay? Poor doggy doodles! (Yes, I am one of those freaks who calls her dogs weird names like doggy doodles.)

I hope he's all right and that you have recovered!

Blogger carrisa said...

Oh my gosh. Poor puppy. He will have to stay at least 10 feet away from Momma from now on.

Post a Comment

<< Home